-   -   changing from days to months (https://www.excelbanter.com/charts-charting-excel/193470-changing-days-months.html)

ultrasounds4u1

changing from days to months

I am new to excel. But please have pity and help me. I have a chart that
is perfect but I need to be able to change my pivot table/chart from month to
month to print out reports and it is stuck on giving me the total year info.
Can someone please help. What does my Date need to be labeled as? what
axis? is there a box I am not checking? it will not let me group it? Please
help me? so frustrated..... ;(
--
ultrasounds4u

Shane Devenshire

changing from days to months

Hi,

In the pivot table, right click the word Grand Total and choose Hide from
the shortcut menu. Do this for either the row or column fields or both.

Cheers,
Shane