-   -   Excel 2003 Graphs (https://www.excelbanter.com/charts-charting-excel/193227-excel-2003-graphs.html)

Ty

Excel 2003 Graphs

1. How can I add a percentage to my Pivot Table graph of data?

I tried Pivot Table Field--clicked on PivotTable--Show data as:
Percentage-- % Of-- Select Base field--Select Base Item--

It only changed the X-axis from Numbers to 100 % and the graph looks
totally different. I just want a line from the bar showing the label
and a 45 % number. Just like a Pie Chart. I'm stressed out.

2. Is it possible to add additional data from another column to my
graph?

I tried this too to no avail but I will wait on a response.

I will provide a screenshot in a word.doc to whomever responds so you
can have a visual of what I'm talking about. I know that it is hard at
times to picture what exactly I'm talking about.

Thanks,

Jon Peltier

Excel 2003 Graphs

2. Is it possible to add additional data from another column to my
graph?

You cannot add non pivot data to a pivot chart. You can create a regular
chart from pivot data, and add whatever else you need:

http://peltiertech.com/WordPress/200...-pivot-tables/

- Jon
-------
Jon Peltier, Microsoft Excel MVP
Tutorials and Custom Solutions
_______

"Ty" wrote in message
1. How can I add a percentage to my Pivot Table graph of data?

I tried Pivot Table Field--clicked on PivotTable--Show data as:
Percentage-- % Of-- Select Base field--Select Base Item--

It only changed the X-axis from Numbers to 100 % and the graph looks
totally different. I just want a line from the bar showing the label
and a 45 % number. Just like a Pie Chart. I'm stressed out.

2. Is it possible to add additional data from another column to my
graph?

I tried this too to no avail but I will wait on a response.

I will provide a screenshot in a word.doc to whomever responds so you
can have a visual of what I'm talking about. I know that it is hard at
times to picture what exactly I'm talking about.

Thanks,

artemis

Excel 2003 Graphs

Not sure if this is exactly what you want, but to show percentages in
a pivot table, click on the grand total, select Field Settings,
Options, Show Data as % of column