-   -   Need specific tick marks on Y axis (https://www.excelbanter.com/charts-charting-excel/19315-need-specific-tick-marks-y-axis.html)

myhounds

Need specific tick marks on Y axis

I am sure this is probably something really easy, but for the life of me I
can't seem to figure it out. I tick marks on the y axis from 0 to mark 260
and 420. The biggest that I would need is 600, but I must have the 260 and
420 marked. How do I do that? I tried to change the minor/major things, but
that didn't work out. I am trying to chart my peak flow readings for my
asthma, and the 420 and 260 designate the zone lines of how bad my asthma is.
Thanks in advance! ")

Jon Peltier

You can put "ticks" wherever you want following this procedu

http://peltiertech.com/Excel/Charts/ArbitraryAxis.html

You might also prefer this approach, to mark 260 and 420 across the
entire chart:

- Jon
-------
Jon Peltier, Microsoft Excel MVP