-   -   Problems with Viewing Charts in Excel 2007 (https://www.excelbanter.com/charts-charting-excel/192970-problems-viewing-charts-excel-2007-a.html)

Stars

Problems with Viewing Charts in Excel 2007

We are having major problems with Excel 2007, so I thought I would
start with the latest problem, viewing a line chart that was created
in Excel 2003. You open the worksheet in compatibility mode and the
graph is there, but it displays blank. Can anyone tell me what we need
to do to get the graph to display in 07.

Thanks, much!

ShaneDevenshire

Problems with Viewing Charts in Excel 2007

Hi Stars,

1. Have you installed Office (Excel) SP1 - that service pack took care of
some charting issues.
2. There are many know problems in the charting area!
3. If you send me a copy an offending chart I might be able to determine the
problem, my 2003 line charts display properly.
4. Try right clicking the line and choosing Format Data Series. Check the
Line Color and Line Styles tab to see if everything looks OK.

--
Cheers,
Shane Devenshire