-   -   Line Continuation in combination chart (https://www.excelbanter.com/charts-charting-excel/192431-line-continuation-combination-chart.html)

CB

Line Continuation in combination chart

I have a combination chart that shows bars for each months sales projections
and actual sales. I also have lines that represent the cumulative actual
sales and the cumulative projected sales. I would like to show the actual
sales to date and continue that line from current date with the projected
sales. Any Ideas?

Jon Peltier

Line Continuation in combination chart

I did this for a line-chart-only chart here, but it can easily be extended
to your combo chart:

http://peltiertech.com/WordPress/200...area-charts-1/

- Jon
-------
Jon Peltier, Microsoft Excel MVP
Tutorials and Custom Solutions
_______

"CB" wrote in message
I have a combination chart that shows bars for each months sales
projections
and actual sales. I also have lines that represent the cumulative actual
sales and the cumulative projected sales. I would like to show the actual
sales to date and continue that line from current date with the projected
sales. Any Ideas?

CB

Line Continuation in combination chart

Jon,
Thanks so much. You have ended my frustrations. I was almost there but
didn't realize the cells had to be null.
Thanks again,
Cheryl