-   -   How do I set up an automatic calculation by date in Excel? (https://www.excelbanter.com/charts-charting-excel/192179-how-do-i-set-up-automatic-calculation-date-excel.html)

D.T. Paige

How do I set up an automatic calculation by date in Excel?

I'm creating a line chart to display the daily progress of a bank account. I
have made a basic spreadsheet for the account, with a particular cell (C1) in
the first worksheet displaying the account balance.

I'd like to arrange the line chart, in sheet two, to update at midnight
daily displaying that current day's balance. What would the
formula/horizontal axis look like in order to do that?

I greatly appreciate any help. Thanks in advance.