-   -   ?make a combo chart with 1 stacked bar and 1 not stacked, + show t (https://www.excelbanter.com/charts-charting-excel/19121-make-combo-chart-1-stacked-bar-1-not-stacked-show-t.html)

?make a combo chart with 1 stacked bar and 1 not stacked, + show t

I'm trying to make a combination chart with 3 sets of data. I want to stack 2
of them and leave the 3rd unstacked. I want the table data to show each line
of data individually. How can I?
--
yvonne

John Mansfield

This example should help:

http://www.pdbook.com/index.php/exce..._column_chart/

----
Regards,
John Mansfield
http://www.pdbook.com

"y" wrote:

I'm trying to make a combination chart with 3 sets of data. I want to stack 2
of them and leave the 3rd unstacked. I want the table data to show each line
of data individually. How can I?
--
yvonne

cydney

?make a combo chart with 1 stacked bar and 1 not stacked, + sh

This web site no longer exists. Can you give me a correct one with this
information?
--
THX cs

"y" wrote:

I'm trying to make a combination chart with 3 sets of data. I want to stack 2
of them and leave the 3rd unstacked. I want the table data to show each line
of data individually. How can I?
--
yvonne

Jon Peltier

?make a combo chart with 1 stacked bar and 1 not stacked, + sh

The links on this page may help:

http://peltiertech.com/Excel/ChartsH...sterStack.html

- Jon
-------