-   -   XY Scatter Chart Not Showing X Axis (https://www.excelbanter.com/charts-charting-excel/189992-xy-scatter-chart-not-showing-x-axis.html)

WolfgangPD

XY Scatter Chart Not Showing X Axis

I'm trying to create a quadrant analysis. I have the four quadrants as
stacked columns and the real data as a XY Scatter. The x axis for the XY
Scatter is not showing. The real data series are marked as the secondary
axis. Does anyone know how to make the X axis appear?

Jon Peltier

XY Scatter Chart Not Showing X Axis

Usually Excel gives you both secondary axes when you add an XY series to a
column chart. Go to Chart menu Options Axes, and check the box for the
secondary X axis. If you're using Excel 2007, it's found on the middle of
the three charting tabs, under Axis.

- Jon
-------
Jon Peltier, Microsoft Excel MVP