-   -   Show average discount on chart (https://www.excelbanter.com/charts-charting-excel/189767-show-average-discount-chart.html)

sunflower_1

Show average discount on chart

Hello, I've currently got a pivot table with information in this format:

Product x
Country Net value Discount
x 90 10%
y 285 5%
z 196 2%
Total 571 4.8%

The chart is showing the countries x, y and z in the x-Axis (primary)
and the total net value (primary) and discounts (secondary) in the y-Axis.

My net values are displayed as columns, my discounts as dots.

I would like to display the average discount 4.8% as a line across all
columns.
Is that possible? If yes, does anybody know how?

Thanks,
Eva