-   -   Excel 2007 - Interpolate (https://www.excelbanter.com/charts-charting-excel/189568-excel-2007-interpolate.html)

Joe[_11_]

Excel 2007 - Interpolate

Hi

How can I interpolate 2 poins in a Line Chart?

In older versions of Excel this was so easy (Tools - Options - Graph - Plot
Empty Cells As -- Interpolate.

Thanks for your help.

Joe

Andy Pope

Excel 2007 - Interpolate

Hi,

Select the chart and then within the Chart Tools tab
Design Data group Select Data Hidden and Empty cells.
Connect data points with line.

Cheers
Andy

--