-   -   How to enter output range for Descriptive statistice (https://www.excelbanter.com/charts-charting-excel/189276-how-enter-output-range-descriptive-statistice.html)

Tahir Hashmi

How to enter output range for Descriptive statistice

Hi I'm trying to get Descriptive statistics summary, and couldn't enter
output range.

what is the formate?

ShaneDevenshire

How to enter output range for Descriptive statistice

Hi Tahir,

I presume you are talking about the analysis toolpak's Descriptive
Statistics. If so, under Output options click Output range and then type or
click on the top left corner cell where you want the descriptive statistics
to appear.
--
Cheers,
Shane Devenshire