-   -   Getting Data from Excel Graph onto New Speadsheet (https://www.excelbanter.com/charts-charting-excel/187948-getting-data-excel-graph-onto-new-speadsheet.html)

Lumo

Getting Data from Excel Graph onto New Speadsheet

I am trying to get the information that I have plotted, on a scatted graph,
off onto the second sheet an splitting the information. I'm not too sure if
this is the right place for this thread, but I am hoping that someone can
help?

The original data that is on the graph is in 3 columns. One has the company
name, one is the current value and one is the predicted value.

I need this info to come off the graph or from the original data in 2
fields. Customer and predicted value, but they need to be prioritized.

1 needs to be the one with the lowest current and highest potential.
2 needs to be the 2nd lowest current and 2nd highest potential......so on.
Then I need to get the highest current and highest potential.......so on.

I know that what I require is quite complex and it may have to be via
calculations, but I am hoping that excel can do this?