-   -   chart gridlines (https://www.excelbanter.com/charts-charting-excel/187846-chart-gridlines.html)

Kit

chart gridlines

How can I display gridlines over/above/in front of a stacked area chart?

Andy Pope

chart gridlines

Hi,

The built-in grid lines always appear behind the
columns/bars/area/lines. If you want lines in front you will need to add
them yourself using additional data series plotted as line charts.

So you can use the same technique as that for creating datum lines.
http://peltiertech.com/Excel/Charts/...orzErrBar.html

Cheers
Andy

--