-   -   color palette full message (https://www.excelbanter.com/charts-charting-excel/187678-color-palette-full-message.html)

Laurie

color palette full message

How do I erase all the custom colors in the color palette?

I am trying to edit a legend key color in an Excel graph embedded into a
PowerPoint presentation. It won't let me change the color (Office
Professional 2003)
I've tried changing the color in both programs without a resulting change in
the graph legend color. Thanks.

Peter T

color palette full message

In PowerPoint, fully select the Excel chart and the Excel toolbars should
appear replacing PowerPoint's.
Tools / Options / Color, select colour in the palette to be customized,
Modify color

Regards,
Peter T