-   -   Secondary Axis (https://www.excelbanter.com/charts-charting-excel/187615-secondary-axis.html)

JMH

Secondary Axis

I am trying to creat a chart with one y axis as x and a secondary axis as
100-x. Is there a way to do that? When I add a secondary axis Excel picks
the values for that axis I want to pick the values.

Thanks JMH

David Biddulph[_2_]

Secondary Axis

Format the axis and you can set the scales.
--
David Biddulph