-   -   How do I change chart format default settings to my preference? (https://www.excelbanter.com/charts-charting-excel/187345-how-do-i-change-chart-format-default-settings-my-preference.html)

colourchanger

How do I change chart format default settings to my preference?

I am using Excel to make charts and would like the background to always be
white instead of grey? The same applies in order to change the column colour
defaults away from red and purple to personal choices.

Andy Pope

How do I change chart format default settings to my preference?

Hi,

Have a look at Jon's article.
http://peltiertech.com/Excel/ChartsH...stomTypes.html

Cheers