-   -   charts (https://www.excelbanter.com/charts-charting-excel/18707-charts.html)

kevin

charts

Hi,

I need some help creating a chart with two lines and one column. I have
already created a Line - column on 2 axis, but i cannot figure out how to do
2 lines with 1 column on the same chart. An example of data i need charted:

Q1 Q2 Q3 Q4
volume(units) 100 200 250 300
price1($) 10.00 11.00 11.25 11.45
price2($) 11.00 10.80 10.65

From this data i already have the volume and price1, but when i try to add
price2 the data for price1 doesn't remain a line. Can anyone help? thanks...

Tushar Mehta

Let XL do whatever it wants. Then, select each of the plotted series
that is not the way you want and select Chart | Chart Type... and pick
the desired type of chart. When a single series is selected, the chart
type change affects only the selected series and not all the series.

Tushar Mehta
www.tushar-mehta.com
Custom MS Office productivity solutions

In article ,
says...
Hi,

I need some help creating a chart with two lines and one column. I have
already created a Line - column on 2 axis, but i cannot figure out how to do
2 lines with 1 column on the same chart. An example of data i need charted:

Q1 Q2 Q3 Q4
volume(units) 100 200 250 300
price1($) 10.00 11.00 11.25 11.45
price2($) 11.00 10.80 10.65

From this data i already have the volume and price1, but when i try to add
price2 the data for price1 doesn't remain a line. Can anyone help? thanks...