-   -   Need some assistance (https://www.excelbanter.com/charts-charting-excel/18705-need-some-assistance.html)

N Schei

Need some assistance

I have a spreadsheet where your are supposed too archive curtain goals,
based on different activities.
I've got six different colums taht shows the activities, I wanna' have a
line that shows how the activites mesures up to the goal.

Ex. the goal (and the line) is to run 12 times a month, but you only run
seven (activities)

Anybody who could help,

thanks

Ns

Jerry W. Lewis

http://www.peltiertech.com/Excel/Cha...s.html#AddLine

www.peltiertech.com is the place to look first for charting questions.

Jerry

N Schei wrote:

I have a spreadsheet where your are supposed too archive curtain goals,
based on different activities.
I've got six different colums taht shows the activities, I wanna' have a
line that shows how the activites mesures up to the goal.

Ex. the goal (and the line) is to run 12 times a month, but you only run
seven (activities)

Anybody who could help,

thanks

Ns