-   -   Add a line in a chart....help... (https://www.excelbanter.com/charts-charting-excel/18704-add-line-chart-help.html)

N Schei

Add a line in a chart....help...

I have a spreadsheet where your are supposed too archive curtain goals,
based on different activities.
I've got six different colums taht shows the activities, I wanna' have a
line that shows how the activites mesures up to the goal.

Ex. the goal (and the line) is to run 12 times a month, but you only run
seven (activities)

Anybody who could help,

thanks

Ns

Debra Dalgleish

Jon Peltier has instructions for adding a horizontal line to a chart:

http://www.peltiertech.com/Excel/Cha...s.html#AddLine

--
Debra Dalgleish
Excel FAQ, Tips & Book List