-   -   Modified Legend (https://www.excelbanter.com/charts-charting-excel/186526-modified-legend.html)

Terri

Modified Legend

I have a chart legend where I have deleted many of the legend items. When I
save the workbook, close it and then reopen it, the first and last desired
item appear in the legend as well as the items I have deleted. If I save the
workbook again, close it and then reopen it (without changing anything) the
legend will be as I want it to be. The legend will continue to "flip" back
and forth between the desired and undesired contents as long as I save the
workbook prior to closing it. Does anyone know how I can stop this from
happening? I have several graphs in this workbook, each one on a different
worksheet. They all act the same way.

Thank you in advance for the help.

Terri