-   -   help in bar charts in excel (https://www.excelbanter.com/charts-charting-excel/185070-help-bar-charts-excel.html)

AK Franchesca

help in bar charts in excel

I have two categories of income to report, every month from Marchl to
December. There are three programs to report this two seperate incomes. We
want a stacked bar for each program. How do I make these seperate charts sit
on each other
Each month I'd have three bars each reporting two figures.
Thanks.

Jon Peltier

help in bar charts in excel

You can do it by proper arrangement of the data:

http://peltiertech.com/Excel/ChartsH...sterStack.html

- Jon
-------
Jon Peltier, Microsoft Excel MVP