-   -   link excel charts to web pages and update charts automatically (https://www.excelbanter.com/charts-charting-excel/184560-link-excel-charts-web-pages-update-charts-automatically.html)

Signguy

link excel charts to web pages and update charts automatically

I want to create a chart, put it up on a webpage and when I update the data I
want it to update the chart and update the chart on the webpage.

I've used the "Save as web page" feature but this only creates a static gif
and not a dynamic link. Anyone got any tips? Bueller? Bueller?

Tushar Mehta (Microsoft MVP Excel 2000-2008)

link excel charts to web pages and update charts automatically

As far as I know there is no automatic way to get Excel to update a
chart on a webpage. You could record a macro that does just that and
have the macro run whenever you update the data (or better yet when
you save the workbook) but any solution you come up with will require
some amount of VBA programming.