Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Elizabeth

Default trendlines for two phases

Hello. I am working on a line chart that shows 12 weeks of data for homework
completion. The X axis is weeks and the Y axis is rate of completion. Weeks
1-6 were baseline and data was collected for completion. Weeks 7-12 were
experimental where an intervention was used to influence homework completion.
I would like to be able to insert a trend line for weeks 1-6 and a separate
trend line for weeks 7-12 on the same graph to compare student performance.
Right now, when I right-click on a data point in my grapn to create a
trendline, I get a trendline for all 12 weeks of data. Can anyone help me
create two seperate trendlines? Thanks

Elizabeth