-   -   Trend line on two-axis graph (https://www.excelbanter.com/charts-charting-excel/183680-trend-line-two-axis-graph.html)

Rita Palazzi

Trend line on two-axis graph

Microsoft Office 2000
Excel 2000 v 9.0.6926 (SP-3)

I have a chart that has two line graphs on it. The top line is an
absolute volume line that uses the primary (left) axis. The bottom line
is a percentage that uses the secondary axis.

I am able to add a trend line to the top line graph without problem. I
am not able to add a trend line to the percentage line graph.

I have added trend lines to percentage graphs in the past and have no
clue why I am unable to do so now.

Any help or suggestions will be greatly appreciated!!

Rita Palazzi
Project Engineer
FedEx Express IPEG