-   -   Plot 2 variables on Y axis (https://www.excelbanter.com/charts-charting-excel/18299-plot-2-variables-y-axis.html)

nemme

Plot 2 variables on Y axis

How do I plot 2 variables on the Y axis, one on either side of the chart?

Both variables are tied by the one variable on the X axis.

Bernard Liengme

Select the three columns (rows); make an XY (or Line) chart
Double click on data series in the chart to open Format Data Series dialog;
open Axis tab and check the Secondary Axis box
best wishes
--
Bernard V Liengme
www.stfx.ca/people/bliengme