-   -   Creating one trendline for multiple series (https://www.excelbanter.com/charts-charting-excel/182272-creating-one-trendline-multiple-series.html)

ALaw

Creating one trendline for multiple series

Hi,
I have a document withfour different series and these are all plotted onto
one curve. I want a trendline that fits all four series of data onto one
trendline.

I don't want to create a new series with all of the data and then fit a
trendline to that. Is there any way I can just fit one to all four sets of
data?

Thanks

Jon Peltier

Creating one trendline for multiple series

I don't want to create a new series with all of the data and then fit a
trendline to that. Is there any way I can just fit one to all four sets of
data?

Unfortunately this is how it has to be done.

- Jon
-------
Jon Peltier, Microsoft Excel MVP
Tutorials and Custom Solutions