-   -   First time making a chart (https://www.excelbanter.com/charts-charting-excel/182271-first-time-making-chart.html)

VegasBurger

First time making a chart

Hello and thank you for your time. I would like to add a chart or graph to an
excel sheet I am using now showing deposit growth every week but I am not
sure if it is possible. Here is how the excel file works.
D1 E1 F1
Month A Month B Month C

$9,000 $11,000 $(4,000)

Now the problem is this. Month A-C represent the months in a quarter for the
year. So when you begin the 2nd quarter, Month A-C will go blank and start
all over again with information being put in weekly. So my question is this.
I would like the chart to show the progression through the year, is there a
way to make the chart retain the progression even if the data is constantly
changing?