-   -   Skipping every other data element when charting (https://www.excelbanter.com/charts-charting-excel/181419-skipping-every-other-data-element-when-charting.html)

flegendre

Skipping every other data element when charting

When I am charting it is skipping every other data element/row. So for
example if I have sally with 40% and then Joe with 70% and then Mary with 80%
it only lists Sally and Mary on the chart but shows the bar for Joe, just
doesn't list his name under the bar. Why is that?

Andy Pope

Skipping every other data element when charting

Hi,

Double click the category axis and on the scale tab make sure the
setting of 'Number of Categories between tick mark labels' is 1.

Cheers
Andy

--

Andy Pope, Microsoft MVP - Excel