-   -   common flowchart symbols (https://www.excelbanter.com/charts-charting-excel/181125-common-flowchart-symbols.html)

Kim

common flowchart symbols

is there a template for common flow chart symbols and their meaning?

Mike Middleton

common flowchart symbols

kim -

In Excel 2003, flowchart symbols are available on the Drawing toolbar. To
use it, choose View | Toolbars | Drawing. On the Drawing toolbar, choose
AutoShapes | Flowchart. When you hover the mouse pointer over a symbol, its
name is displayed.

In Excel 2007, choose Insert | (Illustrations) Shapes | Flowchart ...

For the "meaning," I suggest a google search for "flowchart symbols."

- Mike Middleton
http://www.DecisionToolworks.com
Decision Analysis Add-ins for Excel

"kim" wrote in message
is there a template for common flow chart symbols and their meaning?

Brad

common flowchart symbols

I have 2007 and followed your instruction and found the shapes. MS says there
is a flow 'connector' page as well. Can you advise?

"kim" wrote in message
is there a template for common flow chart symbols and their meaning?

Mike Middleton

common flowchart symbols

brad -

In Excel 2007, choose Insert | (Illustrations) Shapes | ...

After you create the first shape, the Drawing Tools ribbon will appear, and
the connectors are available in the Lines section of the Insert Shapes
group.