-   -   How do I make a Levy Jennings chart in Excel 2003? (https://www.excelbanter.com/charts-charting-excel/180855-how-do-i-make-levy-jennings-chart-excel-2003-a.html)

RayneLily

How do I make a Levy Jennings chart in Excel 2003?

How do I use Excel 2003 to prepare Levy Jennings charts for laboratory daily
QC data?

MartinW

How do I make a Levy Jennings chart in Excel 2003?

Hi,

Jon Peltier shows you how to add your mean and
standard deviation lines here.
http://peltiertech.com/Excel/Charts/RunChtLines.html

HTH
Martin

"RayneLily" wrote in message
How do I use Excel 2003 to prepare Levy Jennings charts for laboratory
daily
QC data?

David Biddulph[_2_]

How do I make a Levy Jennings chart in Excel 2003?

Try http://peltiertech.com/Excel/Charts/RunChtLines.html

.... and isn't it Levey-Jennings ?
--
David Biddulph