-   -   2 Vertical Axis? Not sure what I am looking for... (https://www.excelbanter.com/charts-charting-excel/180693-2-vertical-axis-not-sure-what-i-am-looking.html)

1genxer

2 Vertical Axis? Not sure what I am looking for...

I am trying to make a chart that can be used to illustrate a count from
multiple problems to multiple sources. I want the bottom axis (horizontal) to
be a list of devices that could have a problem. Then I want the left
(Vertical) axis to show possible problems with the device. I then want to
show another axis (on the right vertical) that is a number count. Then I want
the data point to be in the chart. For instance if there is a problem a dot
will be on the chart inline with a number, and if you look down it will tell
you which device that applies to. I wish I could draw you a picture. If 5 of
one device faced a specific problem, a dot would be above that device in the
chart field, inline with the problem and number 5.

I need a solution by tonight...I am using Excel 2007, but need an answer
that applies to 2003 as well.

1genxer

2 Vertical Axis? Not sure what I am looking for...

Never mind, it was a long day and looking back now I realize that made no
sense.