-   -   Exclude some series from Data Table (https://www.excelbanter.com/charts-charting-excel/180119-exclude-some-series-data-table.html)

Barb Reinhardt

Exclude some series from Data Table

I'd like to create multiple series so that I can change the color of
individual points based upon the value. I also would like to show a data
table of the values, however, when I add the additional series, those values
show in the data table. Does anyone have any suggestion on how to proceed?
Thanks,
Barb Reinhardt

Jon Peltier

Exclude some series from Data Table

Don't use a data table. They're rather inflexible, so I generally make a
custom table in the range near the chart. I can include or exclude any data,
and arrange and format it how I want to.

- Jon
-------
Jon Peltier, Microsoft Excel MVP
Tutorials and Custom Solutions