-   -   default chart options (https://www.excelbanter.com/charts-charting-excel/180-default-chart-options.html)

gareth

default chart options

how do I change the default chart options such as font, font size, turn
autoscaling off etc as I can't find an option to turn it off and I make a
lot of graphs that I want formatted in a specific way and changing them all
the time is time-consuming

cheers Gareth

Debra Dalgleish

You can create a custom chart type, and set it as the default. Jon
Peltier has instructions on his web site:

http://peltiertech.com/Excel/ChartsH...stomTypes.html

--
Debra Dalgleish
Excel FAQ, Tips & Book List