-   -   Bar of Pie Chart - 2nd Series (https://www.excelbanter.com/charts-charting-excel/179556-bar-pie-chart-2nd-series.html)

-markc

Bar of Pie Chart - 2nd Series

Hi all,

I thought I posted this earlier today, but I do not the post, so I'll
try again.
Using xl 2007

I set up data.
Labels in A101:A107 and values in B101:B107
I inserted bar of pie chart of the data.
Excel interpreted and grouped the data properly and created the bar of
pie chart
I added value labels - outside end.

2nd series -
I copied the original data to C101:D107 and copied this data to the
original chart as series 2
I tried using the arrow keys to cycle through all of the chart
elements, but I cannot pick up series 2
I right-click on the chart and choose Select Data, I see the 2nd
series in the series panel of the dialog box.
I would like to add category name labels - Inside end to this 2nd
series so I can have both labels and values but seperated.

Additional functionality:
I would also like to add functionality so when I roll-over a slice of
the pie, the bar of pie updates for the new slice.
Is this possible on a roller-over or a click event?

Thanks all
goss