-   -   How to display chart with three bars and one line? (https://www.excelbanter.com/charts-charting-excel/17866-how-display-chart-three-bars-one-line.html)

KB

How to display chart with three bars and one line?

I have four data series that I would like to display as three bars and one
line. Excel automatically divides them between two bars and two lines.

In fact, I am trying to convert a "stacked column" chart (all four data
series on one bar) into a stacked column of three data series and one line.

Barb R.

Select the line series that you want as a stacked bar and right click on it.
You will see Chart Type as an option. Select Stacked Bar and you should
be set.