-   -   Alphabet in marker for chart lines (https://www.excelbanter.com/charts-charting-excel/177985-alphabet-marker-chart-lines.html)

mario

Alphabet in marker for chart lines

How can I insert a alphabet as marker in the chart lines.

If I right click on a chart line (line chart), then patterns, markers, then
is there a way I can insert a alphabet or special symbols like "a", "c",
"delta(greek symbol)" etc.,

Please help

Jon Peltier

Alphabet in marker for chart lines

You could add a data label for the data point, edit the label (the default
choices would probably not suit you), and select the Center label position.

- Jon
-------
Jon Peltier, Microsoft Excel MVP
Tutorials and Custom Solutions