-   -   Bar graph with percentage of total marked inside each bar (https://www.excelbanter.com/charts-charting-excel/177592-bar-graph-percentage-total-marked-inside-each-bar.html)

Kristin

Bar graph with percentage of total marked inside each bar

I'm trying to create a chart in Excel but I can't seem to figure out how to
make the data work for me. I need to create a bar graph with each bar with a
"goal" amount, and the percentage of the goal reached within the bar. There
are two values where the goal has been exceeded and I wanted to reverse the
chart for this - mark the total raised percent and the total of the goal
within the bar. It's hard for me to explain without visuals but I seem to be
getting somewhat close to this, I just can't quite make it work. Any advice?