-   -   graphs in excel (https://www.excelbanter.com/charts-charting-excel/176460-graphs-excel.html)

adam w.

graphs in excel

I created a horizontal bar graph, that shows the area of certain plots. My
question is, Is there any way to change the bars to another graph, so I could
control the thickness of the bar. The bar only shows the min/max elevation of
the plots, but I want to put the true thickness of the bar by using more
data.

I want to add data to get the same length, but change the thickness, or add
some kind of color scheme that reflects the added data