-   -   Elements in Chart Object move around between saves (https://www.excelbanter.com/charts-charting-excel/175338-elements-chart-object-move-around-between-saves.html)

Bill Bailey

Elements in Chart Object move around between saves

I have a line chart embedded in a worksheet. This chart has a title and
legend at top and 9 text boxes that display data from cells using a formula
entered in the formula bar. I carefully arrange all of these items in the
chart object and then save and close the file. When I re-open the file, one
or more of these objects is no longer in the location where I placed them
during my previous session - they've moved around inside the chart object.

Has anyone seen this problem before? Is there a way to keep this from
happening?