-   -   Using Excel 2000 (https://www.excelbanter.com/charts-charting-excel/174617-using-excel-2000-a.html)

Sharon J.[_2_]

Using Excel 2000

I am looking for daily calendar using Excel 2000 to schedule & track
equipment usage. We've been using paper calendars, but need to adopt a
computerized online format. I will eventually hand this task over to someone
else to monitor and input info.

Also for biling purposes, we need to be able to compare what's on the
calendar during any given billing period with what appears on the invoice.

I know a daily calendar exists in Excel 2007, but unfortunately, I will not
be able to update my computer from Excel 2000 for a while longer.

Thanks to anyone who helps out.

Mflynn

Using Excel 2000

try downloading a calendar off of the MS website. Or if possible try the
calendar in outlook
--
thanks:)