-   -   Real Time chart - with dde link (https://www.excelbanter.com/charts-charting-excel/174258-real-time-chart-dde-link.html)

Pisa

Real Time chart - with dde link

It's my first question in this forum!
I have a DDE link in one cell of my excel wich is real time actualized! I
need to make a graph of it showing me the variation of its variation during
the day! I need to make a new point in my graph at every minute! Is it
possible to do it? If so, can I add others statistical lines in the same
chart (maximum, minimum, average, etc).
I've seen that we can use some add-on tools and some of you commercialize
it! I'm very interested in get one of this tools for me!
If someone wants to reply me im my email, it will be a honor!

Thanks a lot!

Pisa