-   -   Add-on Charting Packages (https://www.excelbanter.com/charts-charting-excel/174216-add-charting-packages.html)

Andyjim

Add-on Charting Packages

Hi,

I'll need some effective charting soon for some Excel data sheets. Um,
haven't even figured out what all it will need to do, but for starters, some
of the charts will be time-based market data, and the ability to scroll back
in time and the ability to easily rescale the time frame of the chart will be
helpful.
Are there some good charting add-on packages for Excel that go well beyond
Excel's charting functions? Any good ones free? If not, what's an economical
choice for a good add-on charting package for Excel?

Andy

Andy Pope

Add-on Charting Packages

Hi,

You can do this in excel using named ranges.
Have a read of these articles.
http://www.andypope.info/charts/Scrolling.htm
http://tushar-mehta.com/excel/newsgr...rts/index.html
http://www.processtrends.com/TOC_dynamic_charts.htm