-   -   Bar Chart with Secondary Line (https://www.excelbanter.com/charts-charting-excel/173845-bar-chart-secondary-line.html)

Sliver Rayne

Bar Chart with Secondary Line

I'm creating a bar chart that I need to put a secondary axis (line chart) on.
The bar chart is vertical and the line chart is horizontal. How can I get
the secondary line chart to run vertically with the bar chart??
--
Karrie

Andy Pope

Bar Chart with Secondary Line

Hi,

In order to get the line to run vertically you need to use a xy-scatter
chart type rather than Line.

More information can be found on Jon's site.
http://peltiertech.com/Excel/Charts/BarLineCombo.html

Cheers
Andy

Sliver Rayne wrote:
I'm creating a bar chart that I need to put a secondary axis (line chart) on.
The bar chart is vertical and the line chart is horizontal. How can I get
the secondary line chart to run vertically with the bar chart??

--

Andy Pope, Microsoft MVP - Excel
http://www.andypope.info