-   -   Thermometer Chart (https://www.excelbanter.com/charts-charting-excel/173702-thermometer-chart.html)

[email protected]

Thermometer Chart

I tried to use Andy Pope's website but I must be doint something
wrong. Each time I try to paste the image of the thermometer, it is
no longer transparent.

Can anyone help

Thanks

Andy Pope

Thermometer Chart

Hi,

Assuming you are trying the thermometer from the 'Original' worksheet.
Try selecting the image then with the Shift key held down use the menu
Edit. You should see a new menu item 'Copy as Picture'. From the dialog
choose Picture and As shown on screen. Then paste that.

If that works please post back and I can make am amendment to my
instructions.

Cheers
Andy

--