-   -   Graph errors (https://www.excelbanter.com/charts-charting-excel/173379-graph-errors.html)

KVK

Graph errors

I am plotting a graph with daily data but there will be no data on Sunday
since its a holiday then the data again entered on Monday but when you
notice the graph due to no values on Sunday it looks, the is a gap formed
between Saturday and Monday how do I join Saturday to Monday without hiding
or entering 0 (zero) under Sunday.

Andy Pope

Graph errors

Hi,

You need to use a category axis rather than time-series. Excel will use Time
series is your axis labels are dates.
To switch back to category right click chart and pick Chart Options. On the
Axes tab set X axis to category.

Cheers
Andy

--