-   -   EXCEL Custom Type charts (https://www.excelbanter.com/charts-charting-excel/173128-excel-custom-type-charts.html)

LACHO

EXCEL Custom Type charts

Can someone help me with my Line-Column chart, It has 5 fields 4 should be
bars and 1 should be a line, but excel automatically puts 3 bars and 2
lines, how can I change one of the lines to a bar in the custom line-bar
chart

Jon Peltier

EXCEL Custom Type charts

Select the series you want to change, go to Chart menu Chart Type, and
select the type you want.

Next time, skip the "built-in custom" types, and start with a column chart,
then change the one series to a line as described above.

- Jon
-------
Jon Peltier, Microsoft Excel MVP
Tutorials and Custom Solutions