-   -   My Value Axis will not display completely (https://www.excelbanter.com/charts-charting-excel/173008-my-value-axis-will-not-display-completely.html)

Almost Finished

My Value Axis will not display completely

Hello,
I am trying to create a simple bar graph in Excel; however, every time a
create it, the value axis will not display entirely (the last two letters are
cut off). This occurs regardless of anything I have tried with resizing the
various pieces of the chart. Has this happened to anyone? What do I do?

ShaneDevenshire

My Value Axis will not display completely

Hi,

yes this is a known problem. I forget what version this happens in, what
version are you using? I'll test for a workaround.

One work around is to create a dummy Y (values) axis to replace the real one.

--
Cheers,
Shane Devenshire

"Almost Finished" wrote:

Hello,
I am trying to create a simple bar graph in Excel; however, every time a
create it, the value axis will not display entirely (the last two letters are
cut off). This occurs regardless of anything I have tried with resizing the
various pieces of the chart. Has this happened to anyone? What do I do?

Jon Peltier

My Value Axis will not display completely

See http://peltiertech.com/Excel/ChartsH...belCutOff.html

- Jon
-------
Jon Peltier, Microsoft Excel MVP