-   -   print chart on full page in Excel 2007 (https://www.excelbanter.com/charts-charting-excel/171552-print-chart-full-page-excel-2007-a.html)

jsc bozeman

print chart on full page in Excel 2007

In past versions of Excel, it seemed automatic that you could select a chart
and then print it to a full page. This doesn't seem to be the case with 2007.

Maybe, I'm not finding the appropriate menu.

ShaneDevenshire

print chart on full page in Excel 2007

Hi JSC,

The option I believe you are looking for has been removed.

--
Sorry,
Shane Devenshire