-   -   how do I create a quadrant chart in Excel or PowerPoint? (https://www.excelbanter.com/charts-charting-excel/17081-how-do-i-create-quadrant-chart-excel-powerpoint.html)

Tavo

how do I create a quadrant chart in Excel or PowerPoint?

I'm trying to set up a quadrant chart, where a data point represents both the
x-axis and y-axis:

Ex:

100 l
50 l
l <* data point = (25,5)
5 10 15

Michael R Middleton

Tavo -

In Excel, arrange data with X values in a column on the left and Y values in
an adjacent column on the right. Select the X and Y values. Click the
ChartWizard, and select the XY (Scatter) chart type.

- Mike www.mikemiddleton.com