-   -   Formula to create pie chart (https://www.excelbanter.com/charts-charting-excel/170550-formula-create-pie-chart.html)

Tammy

Formula to create pie chart

I have an excel spreadsheet with addresses sorted by zip codes. I am trying
to creat a pie chart indicating what % of our referrals come from what zip
code. How do I get the repetitive zip codes to total? Right now every line is
creating a separate piece of the pie.

Del Cotter

Formula to create pie chart

On Fri, 21 Dec 2007, in microsoft.public.excel.charting,
Tammy said:
I have an excel spreadsheet with addresses sorted by zip codes. I am trying
to creat a pie chart indicating what % of our referrals come from what zip
code. How do I get the repetitive zip codes to total? Right now every line is
creating a separate piece of the pie.

Use a pivot table to count the zip codes:

ZIP_CODE Count Of ZIP_CODE

--
Del Cotter